Still not sure which snacks are available on the Disney Dining Plan Snack Credit list… here is a list of a few (quite popular) snack credit selections you can find at Epcot:
~ Remember that you are able to identify a stand, shop or restaurant that participates in the Disney Dining Plan (DDP) as it will have a purple square symbol on the menu. And most single serve food items that are under $4.00 can be purchased with your snack credit. If in doubt… ask a Cast Member! ~
- Sunshine Seasons: All breakfast pastries, Bowl of Soup, Cold Salads, Fruits, *Key LIme Tart
- America: Frozen Lemonade
- Canada: *Lemonade Slushie, Pretzel, Ice Cream
- France: Several different pastries, Cafe au Lait, Cafe Espresso
- Japan: Shaved Ice
- Germany: Apple Strudel, Cheesecake, Haribo Gold Beans, assorted drinks
- Norway: Berry Claw, *Kringla Sweet Pretzel, Soup, Assorted Cheesecakes, Viking Helmet Cookie, School Bread, Cinnamon Roll
There are so many more… just keep looking around and you’ll find exactly what you want!!!!
Are you visiting during International Food and Wine Festival? Use your snack credits to get those snacks!!! YES, YOU CAN!!!!