• Stateroom accommodations (as booked)
• All meals on board the Disney Cruise
• All entertainment on board the Disney Cruise
• All activities for adults and teens on the Disney Cruise
• All children programming in the Oceaneer Lab and
• All snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (from the drink
station and dining rooms) on the Disney Cruise
• Taxes/port charges
Other amenities/options are available on your Disney Cruise for a fee. These are optional (other than tips...those are important!)
Optional Items Include:
• Tip for your Server, Assistant Server, Head Server, Stateroom Host. (please see tip calculator below for customary tipping amounts)
• Shore excursions (Disney calls these Port Adventures)
• Alcohol anywhere on board
• Spa Treatments
• All drinks purchased at any bars on board including soft drinks
• Palo or Remy Dining--adult only dining
• Special Drinks in restaurants (example: Smoothies)
• Shop purchases (merchandise, souvenirs, etc.)
• Soft Drinks through Room Service
• Pre-Packaged Snacks (candy, popcorn, etc.) at the theaters & through Room Service
• Cove Cafe Coffee/beverages
• Laundry -Disney Cruise Service & Self-Serve options
• Transfers to and from the port or parking at the port
• Bottled beverages like water, beer, or soda but you can bring your own on board (just place these items in your carry-on bags)
• Gratuities for your porter (general rule of thumb is to tip $1 per bag for anyone that assists with your luggage handling)
• Gratuity for room service deliveries
• Arcade games
• Services for Flounder's Reef/Small World (daycare) at $6/hr for children that aren't old enough for the kids club
• Internet connections
Soft drinks are free in all dining rooms at any dining location and at deck 9 Soda stations on Magic/Wonder and Deck 11 soda stations on the Dream/Fantasy. Consider bringing your own mug for soda refills.
Keep in mind that you can bring your own soda, candy, wine/beer etc on board the Disney Cruise. All these items are allowed. Disney asks that you put these items in your carry-on bags in case of breakage/leakage and so your luggage and others luggage will not be damaged.
Tipping on any cruise is not mandatory but highly advised. Remember, the crew works very hard to help you have a relaxing vacation so you will want to acknowledge this service by tipping appropriately. To help you budget accordingly for tips, here is a handy tip calculator!
Looking to book a Disney Cruise? Look no further! Contact White Glove Destinations at 281-380-3437 or visit us online now to get a free cruise quote!